These last couple of weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind, so I forgot to upload this piece last Sunday. Have 2 weeks worth of positive points instead!
- I’ve made some rather long journeys across the country on my own (those who know me know how big that is).
- I’ve had all my favourite ladies around last weekend for lots of wedding planning. Dan cooked us all a big dinner (9 people were eating!) and it was lovely. It’s so nice to be able to spend time with a group of people who don’t normally mix and they all got along so well!
- I conquered a fear! I stood at the top of a building with 12 floors and looked out over the Wembley arena – it was SO HIGH, but SO COOL.
- I’ve found the hairdresser, make-up artist and photographer for my wedding! Let me know if you’d like to see a post on those when I see them!
- I signed up for a 5k run (whoops). I don’t know what I was thinking but at least now I literally HAVE to exercise…
- I was invited to my first ever blog event! Unfortunately I can’t make it because I’m currently bed-bound, but it’s still a small step in the right direction!
- All of the washing is done!
- I went into hospital, had an operation and didn’t cry or have a panic attack. I am beyond impressed with myself for that!
- I’ve made some new blogging friends.
What have you guys done over the last couple of weeks?